Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo Diary Day 1

So NaNoWriMo has started and I am almost a couple thousand words into Demonic Savior!!! Yay!!!! Finished the images for my simple teaser trailer as well!  And wrote about a 2k word short story!!!!  So my day has started off good so far!  Also because I am Catholic please just take a moment to remember those who have passed before us; as today is All Souls Day.

I remember:
John Charles Rochholz (My Dad)
Marcus Russell Rochholz (Brother)
Mitchell Riordan Rochholz (Brother)
Martin Rory Rochholz (Brother)
Bernice Agnes Kitchen (Maternal Grandmother)
Evelyn LaVonne Rochholz (Paternal Grandmother)
Raymond Lee Rochholz (Paternal Grandfather)
Ross Jay Kitchen (Maternal Grandfather)
Jon Bernard Kitchen (Uncle)
Bridget Agnes Campbell (Maternal Great Grandmother) 
AND 
ALL THOSE WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE ME


No comments:

Post a Comment