Monday, November 19, 2012

Compulsion (Moon Coven, #1) K.B. Miller Review

Compulsion (Moon Coven, #1)Compulsion by K.B. Miller

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love books with witches and since I enjoyed Haunted by this author I knew I would give this a try.  I am a fan of details, but sometimes it seemed like a lit being thrown at you, but for the most part that doesn't take way from the experience of this book.  Not only did this book have witches and ghosts and other things that go bump it was all surrounded by a family secret!  As you travel down through this journey with the main character you are on the edge of your seat and in the end your itch for more just intensifies.  It is a fantastic read.  And I can't wait for the next installment.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment