Monday, November 5, 2012

Price of a Bounty By S.L. Wallace Review

Price of a BountyPrice of a Bounty by S.L. Wallace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I quite enjoyed that book, I generally don't read a lot or write a lot with different POV, so I was surprised how I truly enjoyed this one, most of the time I can be left feeling confused and lost.  But this book is written very well.  There are a few spots where see a lot of repeated information, but I didn't mind this very much.  It was fast paced and kept me flipping the pages.  I still really don't the multiple POV and wish it would have been done in 3rd person but that being said that really doesn't distract one from the story line and the plot, which is great!  I love the characters and I love the storyline.  Some of the wording seemed a bit redundant or a bit forced, but that can be easily overlooked.  I give this a 3 1/2, rounding up to 4 for review sites.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment