Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter Part I By Jennifer Malone Wright Review

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part I (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter #1)The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part I by Jennifer Malone Wright

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Honestly I didn't want to write the review until I read them all together in one sitting because honestly reading this first part by itself doesn't want to make me read more based on the characters not the plot. The main character is a bit... ummm... flat... something is missing. Only reason I am reviewing it right now is because I get 17 (or more) notifications a day that people are recommending I read this part and now a review of it (Some event on facebook going on)So I read it... I am done for now reading the books, until I have time to devote to reading the whole thing. But on part one alone... It moved quickly and it has an enjoyable plot... the characters I don't really care about, and that is why I am giving it a 3 star rating I liked the direction this is going, and am hoping that in the next 5 parts the characters develop a bit more for me. I liked it... I will read more... but I am in no rush to do so... 3 stars... I liked it... my rating is 1 star- poor tree 2 star- hated it 3 star liked it 4 star- loved it 5 star- OMG BEST THING EVER. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love either. It may be better once I read all 6 parts together. Now I know people who love this and will give it 5 stars and 4 stars and hate my little 3 star rating, but to be honest it takes more than few pages to get into a book for me, this was really just a few pages takes like 5 minutes to read and to have to go out and buy other parts of the book... Not really for me, however that being said, as I said the plot I believe is there, and it interests me enough to want to continue (at some time) and finish this 'serial' novel.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment