Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dead Embers By T.G. Ayer Review

Dead Embers (Valkyrie, #2)Dead Embers by T.G. Ayer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Note I received a copy for an Honest Review.  I did this review for Bex N Books
Dead Embers picks up immediately from where Dead Radiance finished.  And trust me it was heart wrenching! This book takes a darker turn than book one and it makes the book.  The dark undertone takes nothing away but gives everything to the plot.  This book takes you further into the world of Norse Mythology and takes you on a thrilling dark twisty ride that will leave you breathless and on the edge of your seat.  The romantic parts of the relationship are now flowing a bit easier and are more believable.  This is a great follow up to book one!  This book is full of emotion and action that anybody who likes books based in mythology will love!  A Solid 5 stars!  I reiceved a copy of this for an honest review and did this review for www.bexnbooks.blogspot.com.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment