Monday, February 13, 2017

RANDOM WIP:

RANDOM WIP:

Winter
A Seasons Goddess Novel
Katherine Rochholz
All Rights Reserved

I long for beginnings. I always see the end. I help the passing of souls as the goddess of Death. I worked well with my sister Spring. But I long to be a part of a beginning. A once upon a time. Not a they lived happily, or unhappily, ever after. I went to our father and cried to him about the injustice of my existence. He took me in his arms and held me as he told me that I would have my Once Upon a Time. I was then sent to live amongst the mortals. My mission is to live my Once Upon a Time to my Happily Ever After. If I fail then I will be dethroned as the Goddess of Death and lose all my powers and knowledge of who my soul truly was and become forever a mortal stuck in a reincarnation loop of despair. Will my Once Upon A Time lead to my Happily Ever After or will I destroy my soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment