Friday, February 17, 2017

Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time

All Rights Reserved

Once upon a time I was the person who spoke up.
Once upon a time I wasn't afraid to be me.
Once upon a time I fought for my beliefs.
Once upon a time I fought for my rights.
Once upon a time I wouldn't let a person break me.
Once upon a time I met a person.
Once upon a time I let them win my trust.
Once upon a time I let them win my heart.
Once upon a time I let them win my soul.
Once upon a time I allowed them to be my world.
Once upon a time they destroyed my world.
Once upon a time they destroyed my soul.
Once upon a time the destroyed my heart.
Once upon a time they destroyed my trust.
Once upon a time I was left alone.
Once upon a time they broke me.
Once upon a time my rights were destroyed.
Once upon a time my beliefs were put down.
Once upon a time I was no longer me.
Once upon a time my voice was silenced.
Once upon a time I lost my happily ever after.
Once upon a time...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment