Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Ice Queen

Ice Queen
All Rights Reserved



I stand here on this edge
Looking down at the people below
Wondering how I came to be
Wondering how I am me
Was I pushed from another ledge?
Did I just go with the flow?
I know how I came to be me
I know how this Ice Queen came to be
I took charge of my life
You choose to flee
I am as cold as Ice, as one can be
But you created this being that is me
You never made me your wife
Look at me in all of my glory
I know how I came be
An Ice Queen that is me
I was sick of the strife
So sick of the fight to love
So an Ice Queen I shall be
That is this new me
It took everything to not reach for a knife
I will not get that white dove
This Ice Queen is me
It is all I can be
So I stand here on the edge
Looking down at the people below
Wondering if I can change me
Wondering for him who I could be


No comments:

Post a Comment