Monday, February 13, 2017

Hiding

Hiding

All Rights Reserved

I should be hiding in a corner
With all the pain that is inside me
But here I sit trying to hide the pain in my voice
But here I stand trying to hide the pain in my eyes
I need you here by my side
Why did He have to take you
Didn't He see how much we needed you
I should be hiding in a corner
With all the pain that is inside of me
Yet here I set going about my day
Trying to hide the pain in my voice
Trying to hide the pain in my eyes
People think I'm fine but they don't see me at night
They don't see the true depth of my pain
We need you here by our sides
Oh, why did He have to take you away
I want to be hiding in that that corner
To hide all the pain I have inside
But instead I go about my day
Hiding the pain in my eyes
Hiding behind a smile that is fake
Hiding the pain in my voice
By forcing myself to laugh
And here I sit trying to hide the pain in my voice
And here I stand trying to hide the pain in my eyes
I still don't know why He had to take you away
When you should be here standing by our side

No comments:

Post a Comment