Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bullying...

Bullying is finally getting more attention, and I thought I would just post a quick post on my views of it.  It is fucking ridiculous, excuse my language, but there is no reason it should be an issue.  Parents, teachers, the adults in life need to teach children respect!  I am a victim... no I am a survivor... of bullying.  People think that verbal bullying isn't bad, sticks and stones after all.  But let me tell you, I suffered a lot from verbal bullying... if you want my story just contact me at my email sweetkcr@gmail.com or on facebook.com www.facebook.com/katherinerochholz or www.facebook.com/vampirekati (one is my author page the other is my personal) and I will be happy to share it with you.  But I just wanted to post this and say GROW UP!  Bullying messes with the heads of innocent kids making them think they are nothing, because of that some get into drugs, some even kill themselves, some do both.  I want to say this my pages are safe zones for anybody, I won't tolerate intolerance... what that is a contradiction?  So be it, but if I see any intolerance on any of my pages, that person will be reported and banned.  And to those that were the bullies... did you grow up?  Do you feel bad?  First off if you feel bad... GOOD!... you deserve it... but secondly take a moment and try to contact the kids you hurt.  You can't change the past, but... trust me kind words are nice to hear... Just say sorry... the word might heal more than you know... That is my two cents you can ignore it or you can act... Only you will know what you do... You know what here is my story:

I have been bullied from day one of school.  I am not a small woman, and never was a small girl, but I am beautiful in my way, I know that now, but back then I listened to them.  I had no friends.  I had one in high school and he up and disappeared on me before our senior year.  In college I thought it would change... and it did... but I couldn't be social... I didn't learn how to be social because I was the outcast my whole life... I didn't know how to relate to people.  So again I was alone.  I grabbed onto any friendship, some were good for me, some where toxic... people used me, they didn't care about me, they used me for whatever they could gain and dumped me like a sack of trash.  It has taken me so long to get over this I am 29 years old.  I am a self published author, whose fourth book is coming out, but still any words that can be seen as hurtful or hate or anger, has me holding back tears.  I maintain a hard outside, but on the inside, I am mush.  I cry a lot... I am becoming more confident, but a single word can take that progress and dash it.  Then people will tell me it is fine, but it take me days to get over something... I use to get physically sick because of the bullying I endured... now I just break on the inside... but I still break... I have few friends... I can count the ones in my town on one hand and have fingers left over... I still can't relate to people all that well... I may never relate to a lot of people outside of my family because of the bullying I endured for so many years... I have struggled with self-esteem issues my whole life... and will continue to do so, because of the bullying I endured... I did things I am not proud of... I fell into a depression so deep I thought it would shallow me whole... and it almost did... That I won't talk about... but bullying almost took everything from me...That is the effect long term bullying can have... watch what you say... please... That is all I ask...


Here is the picture I made, please feel free to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment