Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Scene By R.M. Gilmore Review

The Scene (Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult Series Book #1)The Scene by R.M. Gilmore

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I bought this book from the author before ever reading it, I wanted it in paperback and after hearing how good it was I couldn't wait!  I wasn't disappointed!  The author does take a bit of time to get to the 'juicy' parts, for a lack of a better word, but it is totally worth the time to read this book from start to finish!  Dylan is a character you can relate to!  There is so much that is great about this book! But I don't want to spoiler anything!  But I will say this: If you have been disappointed in the mass number of vampire books on the market today (which I have been) this book will not disappoint you!  I loved the characters, the action, the scenes, I found myself watching Dylan's world play out in my head, and wishing I was there!  Grab this book, it won't disappoint!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment