Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Contests Present and Future!!!

Okay so I am having a contest for an ebook copy of Truth and Lies Past and Present (If you have that you can get a copy of A Nightmare Within A Dream!)  You can have a pdf. file a kindle file or a epub file.  Check out the Contest page for details!  Okay Present contest explained! 

Future contests:  If each of the these facebook pages gets 50 likes (The reason I focus on these is because they are my series (I have a few one offs, but mostly I like series, in fact I have a couple short story series (The Chronicles of Battle and I Am Death Series are 2 of them!  I also have some fairy tales Mirror Mirror: Fairy Tales of Horror! and many others but these 2 (Katy Lily and Guardian's) are my babies, my novels ( I have one more but I am not even close to having the first book for it finished so, it is started and outlined but that is it....  But it is called the Jennifer Anderson Profiles (FBI Serial Killer Profiler series)
E.A.R. Publishing Company
The Katy Lily Series
A Guardian's Life

Anyways if they hit 50 I will have a give away for a copy of my book Truth and Lies Past and Present (If you have the paperback as I will get you a paperback of A Nightmare Within A Dream as soon as I have the finished product.... I am on my 2nd proof and will probably go through a 3rd before I give my final okay)  and I will give you one of my favorite writing tools.... a journal!!!!  Pic below!  I will also include a bookmark of some sort, either mine (if my new printer can get them to me in time) or one of my faves from my local bookstore!

Okay if they hit 100 likes I will give copy away of book 1 and 2 (when it comes in) of the Katy Lily Series, (there will be 5 2nd place winners for an ebook copy of each)  Possible a copy of a book by another local Indie Author, a couple of books see pics below, The journal above, tshirt and hat from E.A.R. Publishing and some bookmarks and koozies , a 25 dollar gift card to either Amazon or Barnes and Noble winner's choice and some other goodies I will add to the pile.  If they get above 150 I might be tempted to throw in a special something something (hint is think digital).


SO GO OUT AND LIKE AND IF YOU ARE A BLOG REVIEWER SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL EMAIL YOU A PDF, KINDLE, OR EPUB COPY OF BOOK 1 OF KATY LILY TO REVIEW.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment