Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Doc Chaos: The Chernobyl Effect Review

Doc Chaos: The Chernobyl EffectDoc Chaos: The Chernobyl Effect by David  Thorpe

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow, what can I say?  I was just kind of floating around looking for something different to read, and I saw a post asking if people would like a ecopy to review this work from the author.  So I took the chance.  And I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this book.  I was not really 100% expecting to, because it is different from what I write, from what I read, but this really caught my attention and dragged me and and would not let go.  It has been a long time since I found something that truly different from my norm that grabbed me and kept me entertained.  Nothing I can say can prepare you for this book other than you will enjoy it.  I cannot begin to compare this to other works.  This piece is unique and of its own.  You will not be disappointed in this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment