Thursday, August 9, 2012

BLACK LACE By J.V.K. REVIEW

Black Lace (Paths of the Spirit, #1)Black Lace by J.V.K.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


OMG what can't I say about this book????? I love the characters Vivian and Micheal.  I love this book!!!  I am so glad I get to know this author!  This is a piece of art!  You can't go wrong with reading this.  It is a breathtaking book!  I won't say to much because spoilers are bad, but Vivian's story is a must read for everybody who loves the supernatural.  One of my favorite quotes: “I’m tired of games. You got me stabbed, cut, shot, dragged, blown up and dead! The least you can do is tell me why the hell they were after you!” I loved it!! I love this book!! You can not go wrong go buy it now!  What are you waiting for BUY IT NOW!!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment