Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reviews

Okay so here is the deal I am going to be review things books movies when ever I see one or finish one... now here is the thing some ground rules so to say I will not review something I have not read or watched, if you want to comment please make sure you know what you are talking about, I will give a grade based on my point of view, you do not have to agree with it I wouldn't want you too, I will not describe the book or movie, I will give a couple pros a couple cons and a grade nothing fancy something for a person to think about really that is is I have been know to be harsh so really don't take offense or start commenting about my lack of taste or what not, I gave Stars Wars a D, the new Star Trek Movie a C+ okay so I am harsh deal with it, I look at stuff as a whole as well as separately look forward to the first review!

No comments:

Post a Comment