Friday, October 9, 2009

BONES!!!!!!!!!

Mom bought me Season 4 of BONES!!!!!!! I get to go home and watch the new show tonight, and Eastwick and Modern Family and FlashFoward and Cougertown and... DOLLHOUSE!!!!!!! I have to buy season one of that.... I am hoping for a few good days of weather so they can put dad's stone in... it is weird having to worry about that... there was oatmeal raisin cookies today I grabed one for dad to take home... he loved those cookies and anytime I found them I would grab at least one for him... I go in to Kwik Star and stop myself from buy lotto scratch tickets I would buy them for him all the time, I can't actually believe I am saying this but I miss the smell of his cigarettes, I would be buying him peeps and those peanut butter kisses... all this halloween candy... I try to go aobut my day as normal but it is hard and nothing will be normal again... anyways still no understanding about my weird dreams... and they are weird....

No comments:

Post a Comment