Friday, July 13, 2012

K.B. Miller

November 20, 1947

I don't know where to begin. I'm trying to assemble my jumbled thoughts. I had, of course, known about the vampires. And that after my initiation, I would begin learning how to kill the vial creatures, but to actually see one in person...

The nightmarish images of this evening's events are forever etched into my memory. Ma and I were walking the cobblestones discussing the plans for my Wiccan education. When a man, at least I thought it was a man at first, ran toward us at an unnatural speed. My mother pushed me out of the way, pulling a blessed stake from under her cloak. It was over in a matter of a few minutes, but it felt like hours. She had plunged the wood deep into the man's chest. I was so scared. On our return journey home, Ma just told me to pull myself together. That one day I would be expected to perform the exact same task, defending myself and my family from the vampires. I don't want to be a witch anymore...

Blessed Be ~ Leeny

Want to read more, go check it out for free By K.B. Miller
http://www.amazon.com/Haunted-Coven-Series-Novella-ebook/dp/B007SC0LFM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338786780&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment