Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Angels of the Knights Fallon

Angels of the Knights - FallonAngels of the Knights - Fallon by Valerie Zambito

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Okay I wasn't really going to read this book yet (it was on the TBR list but not high up) Well I grabbed it today by accident and headed off to work (I had just won the book and it was on top) I try not read a lot of good v. evil when I am writing about hell and such myself, and angels, never really my thing. I love the idea of angels, and fallen angels, and well more angels, but never really found a book that caused me to read it in 1 day. (Though I love books and love angels combining the two is about a 3 day read for me because I get sidetracked with other stuff and I have my own good v. evil stories) But I read this book in 1 day! I loved it. I love Kade, and wish that more men were like him. I totally connected with Fallon the main character, she was so easy to connect for me. I was cried at scenes and to me that is a making of a good book. I loved the whole thing. I can't say much without giving it away, but this book everybody should read!! LOVED it!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment