Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time Keeps On Slipping Into The Furture

I have random songs just flying into my head today and I haven't listened to any music for over a month now... just at work right now, but since it is slow I have time to write, I am writing some of the stories I wrote when I was younger over, so they are more adult, there is one about a serial killer and the profilier, another is about an ex marine who gets into some trouble and her family is killed, and another has vampires demons and werewolves in it, I started writing the vampire one when I was aobut 10 so I have some work to do, the other two were for high school classes. Anyways back to the jukebox in my head for now... the voices are keeping me company... lol just joking I am not crazy... or am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment