Saturday, September 26, 2009

Headaches...

I am getting headaches from a lot of things, besides the migranes I get, and besides the fact I think I am coming down with something again! But people can give you headaches, and paper work and a lot of things... like the VA for example... make you go to the place the person was discharged or where they enlisted to get all the infomation you want is just wrong... or the fact it takes 2 weeks to get a dd214... the governement needs an overhaul... I know put me in charge trust me stupid people won't exist in government anymore... and I will make processes people friendly... oh and free money for school... like me who wants to finish their degree but the government is making sure the poor stay poor... that that I consider my self poor, I just don't have 60k to get get my four year degree...

No comments:

Post a Comment