Wednesday, November 6, 2019

NaNoWriMo 2019 Except

The Damned Saint
All Rights Reserved



Excerpt:

Vapula was furious. How could SHE do this? This wasn’t even Hell, and they were responsible for a lot. He pulled away from Raziel. “Leave me be!”

“I can’t, not when it hurts your soul.” He whispered as he tried to pull him close.

Vapula pushed him away. “How can you say I have a soul? You have watched my soul die! How can you think I still have one? How do you think I care about anything? I FELL!”

Raziel grabbed his arms and stared him in the eyes, “I don’t know why you fell, you won’t fucking tell me. But I do know this, Vapula, you still have your soul, your grace, if you didn’t you wouldn’t be so pissed at this!” He looked down at him and Raziel knew one could see the Holy Fire in his eyes, but he didn’t care, he didn’t care what humans saw right now. All he cared about was the man in front of him. “And I know this, I still love you.” He kissed him then, for the first time since right before the Fall he pulled him close and claimed his mouth.

Vapula wanted to fight, but he couldn’t deny he still loved this angel, couldn’t deny the love he felt from the angel, and instead reached his own hands to grip Raziel’s hips. When Raziel finally pulled back and both of their eyes were glazed with love, Vapula took a moment to take a deep breath. “I love you. I have never stopped.”

Raziel nodded, “Now there is just the details of our wedding!” He let go and clapped his hands. “Now let’s get to healing.”

Vapula sputtered for a moment at the word wedding. But after a few blinks of his eyes, he cleared his throat. “Archangel Raphael is in the north, so we can take the east and south. I say we kill the rats.”

Raziel smirked at his Fallen, “sounds like a plan, Darling. Let’s get to work. Sooner this dark period is over the sooner I can stick my ring on your finger.” With a whoosh before Vapula could answer Raziel was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment