Friday, August 31, 2018

September Self Challenge!

So to get back into writing regularly, I will be issuing a self challenge!

One Chapter every other day for the month September! I will write, and TYPE, 1 chapter for 1 book and post it here and on Facebook in September.

What book?

Well, I have interest in Insomnia Cafe. So, that is the one I am going to post!

Today will be the prologue! On the day I am not posting the chapter, I will be working on actually getting ready to publish Elemental Mazes, and working on short stories.

In October I will be doing Part II of Monster University.

November I will be doing NaNoWriMo, I was going to do a sequel to The Keepers and the Sister of Lilith, however, I am going to use it to write Shades of Fear or Praying. It will probably be Praying.

Then in December I will be outlining a true schedule for 2019 as I hope to be more active in writing/publishing/my art! Love to you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment