Monday, March 27, 2017

The League of The Throw-Aways



The League of The Throw-Aways

All Rights Reserved



I started a league of assassins.  I took those I knew had the power to become not only powerful, even if like myself they kept their Elemental Power tightly bound within themselves, but those who saved themselves.  I first took Cara, then Lyn, and then Marie, and finally Scarlet and trained them to be elite and set them on their own path.  But before I was a mentor to other throw aways like myself; I was a young girl who was thrown away for having Power… Many would say too much.  After all I was only the fifth person in the history of time to be able to control all 4 Elements.  But this isn’t about them.  This is about my story.  This is about how I started our group of assassins.  How I started on my path and created The League of The Throw Aways.

No comments:

Post a Comment