Monday, July 11, 2016

Fallen Angel

Random WIP: Fallen Angel

All Rights Reserved

Prologue
The icy air was cutting into her lungs, just as the ice, snow and gravel was cutting into her back. I just kept watching, there was nothing I could do, though I am an angel, I could not stop this attack. She was trying to keep her eyes away from his face. From looking at him, for seeing the blackness of his eyes, and the jagged tooth smile he had while he hurt her. It was a demon straight from hell, they have the power to leave hell and destroy. I was an angel and could not leave. She was about to give up. I felt it. So I fell. I destroyed the demon. I heard the sirens then nothing. God had chosen my fate. I would remember nothing. I would remain forever a Fallen Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment