Friday, January 1, 2016

Life, Death and Rebirth



Life Death and Rebirth by Katherine Rochholz Coming Fall 2016 Copyright Katherine Rochholz All Rights Reserved
 

Meet Caitríona Alexandra Wilde in a new story by Katherine Rochholz: Life, Death and Rebirth coming summer of 2016


'I have a million stories to tell about my life, my death, and my rebirth. I chuckle to myself when I think of where I ended up. But life is simpler now. Less stressful- Peaceful- something I never thought I wanted. After all I ran from this life at fifteen. And I think maybe it is time to tell the world my life. The Life, Death and Rebirth of one woman is nothing in the grand plans of the world but who knows who I an save with my story, or even inspire? Oh my name? Well darlings call me Cat, and this is my life, my death and my rebirth.'


No comments:

Post a Comment