Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Guardian's Life: The City of Clocks Copyright Katherine Rochholz All Rights Reserved

The City of Clocks.  London England.  This town holds the four main clocks of time and nobody knows.  It holds The Clock of Life.  It holds The Clock of Heaven.  It holds The Clock of Hell.  And Most of all It holds The Clock of Death.  And now I am back in the City of Clocks and the most famous one, Big Ben, if one knows how to read it, one would know exactly how long the world had until the true end.  The True Death of the World.  Unless God hits the reset button, and decides not to start over, I know exactly how long until I go to Hell permanently.  Because not only a I Guardian, I am the Keeper of The Clocks.  And now thanks to Kari I am back in the City of Clocks and some idiot demon calling himself 'The Master of Time' is trying to hunt the Key to the Clocks to stop Time... Forever.  It is up to me to prevent this.  But will I be able to do it in time?  Do I want to without Maryann, my beloved soul mate?  The answer I don't even know...

Join Guarin Durward as he tries to save Time and himself in A Guardian's Life: The City of Clocks By Katherine Rochholz Coming Summer 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment