Wednesday, May 2, 2012

~Writings of 2012~

This is a tentative list of what I will be working on in 2012 All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012 (IN NO ORDER)
Book 2 of Katy Lily A Nightmare Within A Dream (Summer 2012)
Blood Or Water (A major project with my brother Marshall Rochholz)
A Guardian’s Story/ The Hunter Chronicles (Working on Series)
The Chronicles of Battle (Will have at least 2 more short stories done)
Katy Lily Book 3 The Veil Lifts (Winter 2012/2013)
First six of my Fairy Tales for Mirror, Mirror Fairy Tales of Horror
At least 2 Medusa stories
2 more I Am Death Stories (Possibly will not cry if I don’t make to much process on this series as I have the ideas for 3 of them down)
Try to make some headway on The Ripper Reincarnated and The 3 Huntsmen
For NaNoWriMo, I have a title for the story, it is called An Unholy Creation, can’t wait to start that, but November can take it’s time getting her since I have so much more work to do!
Sounds like a lot, but I rather aim high!!!  My main concerns are Book 2 of Katy Lily (almost done) and then doing something different (Thus Blood or Water) then going back to Katy Lily and throwing in a short stories in the middle.  Oh The Chronicles of Battle are in the process of being converted to a comic book series, trying to pay my brother Mason into drawing the sketches out…. More on that as it develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment