Friday, January 1, 2010

dream

okay this one started with me riding in a convertable with mom and 2 young children one looked like my sister when she was young then we were at the grocery store i said i would stay with them and sent mom in but i put them in a cart and went in and told mick to move the car then i was in a school or something looking for someone but it had like a store aslie in front of a classroom of small kids then i was somewhere where thes 2 guys were like ordered to do something with sand and i started digging though it to find this man i found him he was moving sand i said i am sorry then we were walking and i said i killed my best friend and he was like my angel and i said no she is okay then were behind a piler and i asked him to dance with me we danced then he kissed me and then i woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment