Monday, December 14, 2009

weirdest dream ever

Okay so I was out at the cold I was stuck in the snow by a car there was another person but I faked dead or something and they took his body away then I asked someone for help he was a solider. Then I was in a building sitting by the door but then a guy came by his foot was wrapped very tight he couldn't move well I told him to sit down and put him on my lap then he was a young boy i told him if he ripped it just right a little bit it would loosen it enough to move well and heal the injury then he got up and said thanks dad and then walked out then another man said that I didn't belong there it was like a military place and then I stood up and said I will tell you exactly why I belong here then I started walking to him and then I woke up. I tell you it was the weirdest dream ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment