Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vampire Academy

I read this book in one day, it has been awhile since I have done that of course it has been awhile since I had time to do that, but I give the book a solid B, here is why it kept my interest, I had no reason to scan the pages, and go forward like I do with most books (some are long winded) but the characters I like, Rose and Lissa, and then of course their love interests... hmmmm... anyways I know it is a book for a younger audience, I say high school (there is some adult content!) but since it is a quick read it is good for anybody who is on a busy schedule, this book did good on some of the ancient myths about living vampires and undead vampires, as well as guardians of said vampires, very good about them being half breeds (I did research on this when BloodRayne came out)... so not to upset about any myths here but some could have been explained better.... The second book gets a D+ it kept my interest for a bit, the 3rd book an F could not finish it it was kinda stupid, couldn't hold a person's interest at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment